In our digital world information is being consumed very quickly. Our clients and followers need to be constantly updated and stimulated through compelling visual material.
Regards to that I can provide value through known people, locations and events in Estonia which will produce authentic and local marketing material.
All of that with the purpose of creating an edge over competing car companies and to create more interest towards VW with effective imagery.
LOCAL ACTIVATION PLAN JULY - SEPTEMBER 2018
◦ Roadtrip with one of the most known media individuals Juhani Särglep ( CONFIRMED ) and his friends. Focusing on the journey, the people and the activities which the Amarok's pickup space can support like moto, jetski or wakeboard. 2DAYS
◦ Second location would be in Paldiski, which is close to sea and has a lot of dramatic landscapes. This shoot would focus more on Amarok being in its natural environment. Paldiski is visited a lot by Estonians for spectacular views and nature and it will make a perfect place to shoot Amarok and its features. 1DAY
◦ Photo shoot in Tallinn highlighting the Amarok's presence and how it blends with the city. 1DAY
Vehicle: T - Roc
◦ Photo shoot in Viljandi highlighting the T - Roc presence and how it blends with the city. 2DAYS
◦ Taking images with the model Marii - Heleen P ( CONFIRMED ) and driving around with Tiguan in trendy places such as Telliskivi, Rottermani and Old Town to create an easy - going vibe and outcome. 1DAY
◦ Photo shoot in Haapsalu highlighting the Tiguan's presence and how it blends with the city. 2DAYS
◦ NOEP ( CONFIRMED ) is internationally known Estonian artist who has a lively and positive personality besides making good music. Spending time with him in either nature or city will lead to great material. 1DAY
◦ Road trip with Hooligan Hamlet ( CONFIRMED ) to Otepää with 4 media creators on board. This trip will show Touareg in all kinds of different terrain and will bring back a lot of visual material for the upcoming promotional period. 2DAYS
◦ Photo shoot in Tartu highlighting the Touareg presence and how it blends with the city. 1DAY
◦ Liza Lind ( CONFIRMED ) is a Estonian model and influencer. Combining her active lifestyle with Tiguans personality we can take on different activities and locations such as Kiviõli which is known for its mining sites. Around the Kiviõli area there are manmade ash mountains where Tiguan can climb and show its capabilities. 2DAY
◦ Photo shoot in Pärnu highlighting the Tiguan's presence and how it blends with the city. 1DAY
Vehicle: T - Roc
◦ Taking singer Daniel Levi ( CONFIRMED ) to Pärnu with the T - Roc, to show how you can trust the car to take on any adventure and how the T - Roc can put you closest to the action. In that case right next to the lake to go ride with some jet skis. 2DAYS
◦ Photo shoot in Tallinn highlighting the T - Roc presence and how it blends with the city. 1DAY
66000 + 30300 + 33000 + 63000 + 31000 + 18700 + 58000 = 300 000 Total Audience
Personal and up close approach to marketing with the usage of 7 known individuals who will increase the engagement and interest towards the Volkswagen brand.
20 unique photo shoots for different VW models through capturing lifestyle, emotional connection, festivals and the cars themselves.
Every influencer will post at least 1 image and 1 video from the shooting day with the tag @volkswagen.eesti
Through my personal connection with these people the collaborations will be authentic and convincing.
Highest quality outcome through the usage of best digital cameras.
Post about every car in Hooligan Hamlet social channels.
Social media management.
Photographer + Project Manager ( Silver Mikiver )
Production costs ( camera rental , post - processing , assistant ) = 800€
Production ( 20 photo shoots during August - September ) = 3000€
Social media management = 700€
Fuel for 5800km = 600€
Video ( Felix Laasme )
Production cost: ( equipment rental , post - processing , assistant ) = 1000€
Production: ( 30 second edits of every car with the influencer, 8 total ) = 2200€
VAT % = 0€
TOTAL = 8300€ ( 50% advance payment )