Screenshot 2019-07-11 at 22.06.30.png

 

 

 

Silver Mikiver

+ 372 53 434 050

silvermikiver@gmail.com 

Coventry University BA Photography ( 2013 - 2017 )

 

 

 

I believe that relationships are crucial in life to succeed and achieve what is set out to accomplish. With that in mind it is even more important to work on ourselves to find balance and confidence to share in a positive and effective way. From an early age I have had a natural tendency to create job opportunities through finding an aspect I can improve in a company or in an entrepreneurs life. I have been practising the art of asking since 2009 and managed to create four jobs and multiple projects for myself as a photographer, marketing manager, branding specialist, board member at Hooligan Hamlet and cofounder of Angaar Instituut. I am fascinated by human psychology and getting what I or the team needs. With the purpose of creating the maximum amount of value to the customer an idea can be wrapped nicely by creating a story with interlinked desire. I love to play the game and I love the journey to the top. 90% of my time has been divided by coming up with creative solutions, seeking out new companies and pitching ideas, learning about human behaviour and being persistent with follow ups and project tweaks. The remaining 10% is spent on the actual activity to fulfil the targets whether its production or something else.

These experiences have build strong connections and successful collaborations with specialists and known people in Tallinn and overseas. 

I have helped to grow and develop brand image for Volkswagen, Universal Music Group and Nike with people who are best at what they do through situations which carry companies message and core values. Learning BA Photography in Coventry University ( 1st place for Visual Arts in UK ) plus ten years on my own has enabled me to create professional visual material and also critically oversee and supervise whatever is better for the companies desired visual direction. 

 

Recommendations

Anton Hmelnitski  Digital Marketing Manager at BOLT & Cofounder of Angaar Instituut  5110400

Rainer Olbri  Founder of Hooligan Hamlet & Partner at Imagine Agency  56600217

Maiken Vuks Marketing Manager at MÖLLER AUTO VW 56488582

Gerda Merivee  Head of Marketing at Pöff Film Festival  56477661

Bill Valdre  Founder of Reval Home Real Estate  5178681

 Work Experience

Cofounder of ANGAAR INSTITUUT ( 2019 - )

Angaar Instituut is a multifunctional 305M2 creative space which promotes all forms of art.

Hosts workshops and gatherings to give back to the local community by sharing knowledge from the creative sector.

The purpose on the production side is to form a symbiosis between the artists in order to pioneer and create world class art.

 

Board Member in Hooligan Hamlet ( 2015 - )

Project lead for international projects with Volkswagen, Nike and Universal Music.

Regular meetings with the board members to build the brand of Hooligan Hamlet.

New branding and website for House of Vintage Frames shop & website.

 

Creative Collaborations & Marketing Campaigns ( 2012 - )

  • Tommy Cash, Nublu, Martin Saar, Jüri Pootsmann, Mick Pedaja, Metsakutsu, Marta Laan, Zenja Fokin, Daniel Levi Viinalass, Liis Lemsalu, Tanel Veenre.

  • Official Photographer in Estonian Defence Forces 2016

  • House Of Vintage Frames

  • WatchWear Shop

  • PULSS Magazine

  • Lumeakadeemia

  • HILTON Tallinn

  • Rull Restoran

  • Volkswagen

  • BioMarket

  • Sportland

  • Surfhouse

  • Reebok

  • adidas

  • KUMU

  • Guild

  • Volvo

  • PÖFF

  • H&M

  • Nike

 

Hard Skills

Adobe Premier Pro

Adobe Photoshop

Adobe Lightroom

Adobe InDesign

Word & Excel

Website build

Slack

Soft Skills

Good network of people in Estonia who are best at what they do

Good understanding of different types of people

Good with time management

Problem Solving Mindset

Open - Minded

Adaptable

Optimistic

 

I enjoy music, movies, painting, architecture, travelling, healthy & active lifestyle, quality design and all forms of art.

I see more opportunities than obstacles in life.